- CDR Doctoral
- CDR Diversity
Student must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an ACEND® accredited program. Students applying under the Graduate category require enrollment in a US regionally accredited college/university. Refer to the Scholarship Eligibility Requirements listed on the Web site and read the eligibility requirements for each program category.
- Junior or senior year in a baccalaureate (Didactic or Coordinated program in dietetics)
- Second year of study in a Dietetic Technician program
- Dietetic internship (currently enrolled or participating in the April computer matching process)
- Graduate program (planned or current enrollment in an advanced degree program in a U.S. regionally accredited college/university)
The time to apply is typically the year before the scholarship is applicable.
The following materials must be submitted with the application packet. Do not submit any additional materials other than those listed here:
- Applications must include TWO completed recommendation forms – one must be completed by a Registered Dietitian/Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
- Your application cannot be submitted until both recommenders upload their forms.
- Applicants should send their recommenders the required form and advise them they will receive an email with a link to upload the recommendation form. The link WILL EXPIRE in 24 hours from when it is sent, therefore applicants should not send the email with link until the recommender is ready to complete the form and upload it.
- Applicants must either provide a letter on university letterhead with a faculty member’s verification of GPA(s) OR upload transcripts for each college in which they were enrolled for any courses. Instructions to obtain faculty member’s verification are included in the application.
- Doctoral applicants only, if available please provide a copy of the GRE score.
- Students participating in dietetic internship computer matching should wait until match results are final before submitting their application.
All applicants will receive notification via email in July. Foundation staff cannot provide interim information or feedback on scholarship applications.