The Academy Foundation proudly offers our Student Stipend Program each year to help offset the cost of attending FNCE® for student members.
Help a Student Attend FNCE
Are you interested in supporting a student to attend the 2020 FNCE® as a virtual event by making a donation to support a Student Stipend? A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated, and a $100 donation covers the cost of one Student Stipend. You may donate when registering for FNCE®, by contacting the Foundation at Foundation@eatright.org, or using our this printable contribution form.
How to Apply for a Student Stipend
If you are a student who will be attending the 2020 Virtual FNCE®, we encourage you to consider applying for a Student Stipend by September 6, 2020. Applicants must apply for a stipend before registering for FNCE® and all applicants will be notified via email by September 15, 2020. Students selected to receive a stipend can register at that time for free. For students who do not receive a stipend, a discount code will be provided to allow you to register at the advanced registration student cost.
In order to be eligible for the stipend you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a student in Fall 2020.
- Be a student member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for 2020-2021.
- Not have registered for FNCE® 2020 prior to applying for a student stipend.
- You must wait until you are notified by the Foundation to register for FNCE®. All applicants will be notified, regardless of if they are selected to receive a stipend or not.
- Refunds are not approved for previously paid FNCE® 2020 registration.
- If you are selected to receive a stipend, you must register by September 30, 2020.
- You must complete this application by Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (Central time).
- Late submissions will not be considered.