- The author must be a professional dietitian or nutritionist and be involved in the project.
- The project described should be easily adaptable to a variety of settings.
- The essay title should be specific and informative, conveying the findings of the project.
- The essay winner must submit the essay for publication in a dietetics related newsletter or magazine.
- Authors must be willing to share with others the ideas mentioned in their essay.
- Authors must include the name and website address of all orginaizations that are mentioned within their essay.
- Authors must provide contact information such as an email address within their essay in the event that readers would like to get more information about the project or program described.
- Essays should be between five and seven typed pages, double spaced.
- Applications and essays must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2017.
- The application forms and all enclosures should be submitted electronically as one single document.
Any questions may be directed to Stacy Chassagne at 800/877-1600, ext. 4889 or email@example.com.
Download the application.